The Prince’s Trust: Achieve Programme
At Merit we teach The Prince’s Trust Achieve programme to all our students. The Achieve programme provides an opportunity for students to try out new activities, boost confidence and gain a recognised Prince’s Trust qualification. Students are empowered to take ownership of their work and be accountable for their own successes.
The Achieve programme allows students explore the following:
- Personal and social development: By working in small groups, students will be able to build new relationships and makes friends.
- Life skills: Through fun and interactive sessions, students will learn how to manage money, be healthy and stay safe.
- Active citizenship: Students will work as part of a team to make a difference to their local community.
- Enterprise project: This is an area where students can put their entrepreneurial skills to the test.
- Preparation for work: Students will create CV’s, gain practice for future interviews and explore their own skills and talents.